Monday, November 14, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome!
The purpose of this blog is to encourage, to learn, to grow, and to share.  Yes, that’s broad J but I think you get the idea.
I am a 27-year-old female.  I have a BA in psychology and a work background that consists mainly of working with special needs children; currently I’m a preschool aide in our local school district.  I have been married to my wonderful husband for nearly five years.  He is a new pastor – just ordained in August.  We are very Lutheran and our faith is an integral part of our lives. 
We’ve lived at six different addresses, in four different states, in our five years of marriage.
I’m a bit of a paradox – I love to do homemaking activites such as sew, bake, clean, organize.  I’m a big fan of homeschooling and stay-at-home-motherhood, yet I work full-time and have no children.   I love to sing, play piano, and listen to music.  I’m currently learning to fake-play the organ (no foot pedals).
Infertility is very much my cross.  We hope to grow our family through adoption and I plan to document our (prospective) adoption journey here as well.

No comments: