Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Adoption Fund - Update

I'm finally getting around to giving an update on our adoption savings.  There hasn't been a whole lot of activity in our fund, but every little bit counts, right?

In my last post about this, our total was $16,377.02.  Here is what we have contributed in the last month or so:
Donation from a dear friend - $50
Lilla Rose commission check - $53.30
Lilla Rose sale from my stock - $18

New total: $16,498.32

We used leftover spending money from last month's vacation to upgrade my phone, so I have plans to sell my old one and possibly my laptop for cash.  Also, I have a Lilla Rose party going on right now and plan to have another one in the break room at school once work starts up again (I work as an elementary aide).  Finally, I'll be getting paychecks again beginning in September.  I'm ecstatic to see how God grows this fund!

No comments: